Sunday, December 21, 2008

Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey Designs







Today I will Unveil the Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey Designs which means its Part 2 of "Weekend Special I". I hope you guys like them.

Now on the home model i"ve put in a diffrent logo that i found on the Internet.
I've added more black into the jerseys but I still dont like it too much anyway. Error by me.
Anyway, here it is:













Now for the away model I have made two designs, one with the original logo and one with the home jersey logo. I think it look too much like a Tampa Bay Lightning jersey. Here is the first model also with too much black:













And here is the second model which I really like that includes the original Maple Leafs logo:













Now for the Alternate which is always my favorite jersey of any team. This one goes back into the Wendal Clark/ Doug Gilmore Era. It features the original Leafs logo with the white stripes that go all the way down the sleeves.


Well that is all for the "Weekend Special I",
I hope you guys liked it and as you know the next unveiling
of jerseys will be the Buffalo Sabres.

No comments: